There are so many things to do here in Brighton, United Kingdom for tourists who are traveling and looking for exciting activities. If you are looking to see all the landmarks and spots, one full day will not be enough. Brighton is one of Britain's most popular travel destinations because it attracts all sorts of people‚ backpackers, couples, families as well as businessmen.
Make sure you do these things when you arrive in the city so that you will be entertained while you are in Brighton.
1. Check out the Brighton Royal Pavilion. This place has a very important value in the history of Brighton. Back in the 19th century, the Prince Regent lived in this place so you would easily recognize this landmark. The vista is carefully taken care of to preserve this magnificent landmark.
2. Lounge on the beach. Tourists go to Brighton during summer time, most particularly those who live in London which is very near. Both the locals and foreigners like this holiday destination, that's why it might be very hard to find your own spot at the beach when it's summer. Yet, being able to lie down under the sun on this beach will be very nice if you can.
3. Enjoy the funfair at the Brighton Pier. Also known as Palace Pier, Brighton Pier is the only pier that is still in operation here in Brighton and Hove. Have fun at the funfair where a lot of younger individuals and the young at heart take advantage of the roller coaster rides, ghost trains and bump cars. Bring home a stuffed toy when you win at the games!
4. Familiarize yourself with the marine species. One of the longest-standing aquarium attractions in the globe, the Brighton Aquarium is a must-see! Experience a walk through inside a massive shark tunnel while also meeting the marine life that lives in Brighton waters.
5. Be ready to party! You can certainly find a good party venue from the 20 or more nightclubs located in Brighton, one that plays your kind of music and party scene. Brighton has the most fantastic nightlife that you can ever experience in Britain. Get your feet dancing and be ready for a party night to remember.