Brighton in United Kingdom offers great and fantastic places that tourists who are traveling here will never run out of things to do. It is not enough to spend just one day to see all the locations in order to make the most out of the city. Brighton is quite a well-known travel spot in Britain because people of all types are attracted to it--couples, families, backpackers and even businessmen.
Make sure you do these things when you arrive in the city so that you will be entertained while you are in Brighton.
1. Spend some time on the beach. Tourists go to Brighton during summer time, most particularly those who live in London which is very near. This is a well-loved holiday destination by both locals and foreigners, which will make it difficult for you to find a spot on the sand during the summer season. Yet, being able to lie down under the sun on this beach will be very nice if you can.
2. Check out the Brighton Royal Pavilion. Brighton holds this place very important as it played a huge part in their history. You will not fail to recognize this place--it was the residence of the Prince Regent back in the 19th century. The pavilion is currently maintained with utmost care so as to keep and preserve its grandeur.
3. Get up close and personal with marine species. Visit the Brighton Aquarium, which is probably one of the oldest aquariums in the entire world. Experience a walk through inside a massive shark tunnel while also meeting the marine life that lives in Brighton waters.
4. Visit the funfair at Brighton Pier. This is Brighton and Hove's only pier that is still in operation, and which is also known as Palace Pier. Have fun at the funfair where a lot of younger individuals and the young at heart take advantage of the roller coaster rides, ghost trains and bump cars. Don‚Äôt forget to score for a stuffed toy or two!
5. Get your feet dancing! You can certainly find a good party venue from the 20 or more nightclubs located in Brighton, one that plays your kind of music and party scene. Brighton has the most fantastic nightlife that you can ever experience in Britain. Dance in their clubs and have the best night of your life.