Brighton in United Kingdom offers great and fantastic places that tourists who are traveling here will never run out of things to do. If you are looking to see all the landmarks and spots, one full day will not be enough. Being one of Britain's most famous travel destination, Brighton is a magnet for all kinds of people, whether it's a couple, backpacker, whole family or a businessman.
As soon as you set foot in Brighton, try your best to do these activities and be ready for one of the most enjoyable moments of your life.
1. Check out the Brighton Royal Pavilion. Brighton holds this place very important as it played a huge part in their history. Back in the 19th century, the Prince Regent lived in this place so you would easily recognize this landmark. The pavilion is currently maintained with utmost care so as to keep and preserve its grandeur.
2. Lounge on the beach. Visitors flock the Brighton Beach every summer, especially by those people who live in nearby London. Both the locals and foreigners like this holiday destination, that's why it might be very hard to find your own spot at the beach when it's summer. Still, it’s nice to spend some time under the sun on this beach if you can.
3. Enjoy the funfair at the Brighton Pier. Brighton Pier is also popularly known as Palace Pier, which is Brighton and Hove's single pier that still operates. Here you will find a funfair where most young people (and the young at heart) ride roller coasters, bump cars and ghost trains. Bring home a stuffed toy when you win at the games!
4. Get to know the marine species. Visit the Brighton Aquarium, which is probably one of the oldest aquariums in the entire world. You can enjoy walking through a shark tunnel and get to know the species that thrive in the waters of Brighton.
5. Be ready to party! Over 20 nightclubs and bars are sprawled all over the city so you can definitely find one that plays your type of music and scene. Brighton has the most fantastic nightlife that you can ever experience in Britain. Get your booty shaking in their clubs and enjoy the best party of your lifetime.